Saturday, April 14, 2012

An Apple A Day, Makes Us All Kray. (Process)



1. Setting the dimension and resolution. Then i created a new layer and paint it dark grey using the Paint Bucket tool.

2. I opened the original sketch and transformed it from Background to Layer.

3. I cropped the sketch using Lasso tool to transfer into the other file, where resolution and dimensions have been set.

4. Resized and change the angle of the sketch using Move Tool.

5. I select the outer sketch using Magic Wand Tool and deleted the unwanted area of the sketch.

6. Again i used Magic Wand Tool to select the chosen area and put on colours using the Paint Bucket Tool.



7, 8 & 9. I cropped few random images from internet to form a pair of eyes, nose and mouth. Resized and reangled using the Move Tool.




10, 11, 12 & 13. I created the outline of the face and some effects from the apple figure using the Line Tool. Resized and reangled using the Move Tool, and I also play with the colour of the lines according to the layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment