Friday, April 13, 2012

Godzilla in the City. (Process)

Godzilla in the City
4. Started putting on colors to the picture using bucket paint. In addition, i duplicated the drawing using Lasso.
5. I re-sized the duplicated picture and angle.
3. Cropping it and setting it to the fixed dimensions and resolution.
2. After turning it into a layer, then I'd be able to crop it using the Lasso tools.
1. Transforming the picture, from background to a layer.
6. Used Magic wand tool to select on the original picture (Godzilla image) and I added green colour on top of another layer.


7 & 8. I cropped a monsters mouth and a pair of big eyes to paste and change on the original godzilla image that I had drawn.

   9 & 10. Again I cropped a pair of monster's arms to add onto the Godzilla image. I resized and adjusted the angle of the arms according to the Godzilla lower body part.

11, 12 & 13. I created yellow and red effects at the top and bottom part of the Godzilla image using the line tool with the width of 1cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment