Saturday, April 14, 2012

Two Worlds Connected. (Process)


1. Setting the dimension and resolution. Then i created a new layer and paint it light grey using the Paint Bucket tool.

2. Opened the original sketch and transformed the sketch from Background to Layer.

3. I cropped the sketch using Lasso tool to transfer into the other file, where resolution and dimensions have been set.

4. Resized and reangled the sketch using Move Tool.

5. I used Magic Wand Tool to select the chosen area and put on colours using the Paint Bucket Tool.


6. I created a new layer, then i used Lasso Tool to form shapes under the original sketch and put on colour using the Paint Bucket tool.




7, 8, 9 & 10. I created the connecter line effect using the Line Tool. Resized and reangled using the Move Tool, and I also play with the colour of the lines according to the layers.The lines symbolized soon to be connectors to other worlds/cities.


11 & 12. How i set the dimensions and resolution of the design file.

No comments:

Post a Comment